Engineer Hosiah Chisango is the Town Clerk for City of Harare, he is found at Town House.
The Town Clerk's office is made up of five key divisions namely: Audit, Information Communication and Technology (ICT), Corporate Communications, Business Development Unit, Monitoring & Evaluation and Business Development Unit (BDU) over and above his responsibility to provide an integrated development planning, performance management and reporting, and high-level co-ordination of municipal entity oversight.
Engineer Hosiah Chisango's Profile is as follows:
- Drive for results
- Team leadership
- Change leadership
- Conflict management / emotional leadership
- Talent leadership
- Decision making / critical thinking
- Stakeholder engagement / communication
- Relationship building
MSc Integrated Water Resources Management (UZ, 2012)
BSc Civil Engineering Honours (UZ, 1994)
MSc Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (Pending)
Corporate Member - Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
Member - Zimbabwe Institution of Management
Water Supply / Wastewater Management / Public Health Engineering / Strategic Leadership and Corporate Governance
Acting Town Clerk (City of Harare) - December 2017 to September 2018
Harare Water Director (City of Harare) - September 2016 to December 2017
Harare Water Manager (City of Harare) - May 2005 to September 2016
Senior Engineer (City of Harare) - September 2001 to May 2005
Water and Wastewater Engineer (Stewart Scott Zimbabwe) - May 1998 to October 2001
Graduate Engineer (City of Harare) - 1995 to April 1998
Bursary Student at University of Zimbabwe on City of Harare Sponsorship - January 1991 to December 1994
Done with City of Harare:
- Rehabilitation of the Harare Water and Sanitation Infrastructure using the US$144 million loan facility from China Exim Bank
- Urgent Water and Sanitation Rehabilitation Project that was done using a grant of US$17.1 million
- Letombo Reservoirs to Donnybrook Water Main upgrading project
- Hatcliffe Water Reservoir that involved construction of a 11.4ML reinforced concrete reservoir.
- Alexandra Park to Hatcliffe Water Main which involved construction of a pumping station and a 22km of 450mm diameter pumping main.
- Dzivarasekwa Water Mains - Pumping Main and Gravity Mains. It involeved construction of a 7.5km of 450mm diameter pumping main and a 3km of 450mm gravity main.
Done with Stewart Scott Zimbabwe Consulting Engineers:
- Southern Areas Sewerage Treatment Works Extension - Bulawayo City Council
- Rusape Wastewater Augmentation Scheme - Rusape Town Council
- Rufaro Sewerage Treatment Works - Marondera Municipality
- Cement Sewerage Works Upgrading - Portland Holding Ltd