Frequently asked questions

Monday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Saturday: CLOSED

Sunday: CLOSED

Send your account number, phone number, email address and ID number to to receive e-bills


Visit our Harare Water Department at Old Mutual House or call 0242 705 654


Visit our offices at Cleveland House or call 0242 773 694

24 J. Tongogara Ave P O Box 1680. Harare

Tel: 263 4 2927683. 

Fax: 263 4 753018. 


We are audited by external auditors

water distribution pipes???

For new applicants - ZWL$500

Renewals - ZWL$450 per year

You can visit Rowan Martin Building or call 0242753000-15 for assistance

Receipts or Bills?

We are found at Town House Cnr J. Nyerere & J. Moyo

The facility is still under development

Go to our Mbare offices along Rememberance Drive and asks for the Markets Section

For rentals visit our Valuation and Estates Division at Rowan Martin or call 0242753000-15

Visit our Housing Division in Mbare along Rememberance Drive

Go to our Business Licensing office Rowan Martin Building 6th Floor 

Which application form?

You go to Rowan Martin Building or your nearest District Office with the proof of payment

You drop your application at our Training Offices at Rowan Martin Building

Send you request on or

Go to our Housing Department in Mbare along Rememberance Drive

Visit our Rememberance offices in Mbare (Department of Housing & Community Services)

The online account enquiry module is not functional at the moment, send your enquiry on

Call 0242753000-19

Which area is this?

You approach the Glen Norah District Office for information the issues raised

Visit your DO

Visit your District Office they will do the calculations for you.

Visit your District Office

What about workers committee?

Those who want to receive their bills on email and have your queries resolved in any form use the following emails.


For any water burst/sewer chock use whatsapp 0780630325

At Rowan Martin Building and District Offices